The Manila Resorts World attacker is now identified as “Jessie Javier Carlos” confirmed by the Department of Finance.
Jessie Javier Carlos was a former employee of the Department of Finance who was sued by the DOF’s Revenue Integrity Protection Service (RIPS) due to his SALN. “He was sued by the DOF’s Revenue Integrity Protection Service (RIPS) for failure to disclose truthfully all his assets in his SALN, records show,” said the DOF on Sunday.
The DOF confirmation came from National Capital Region Police Office Director Chief Supt. Oscar D. Albayalde. Said, “Jessie Javier Carlos was stationed at the One Stop Shop Tax Credit and Duty Drawback Center.
As stated by the DOF that on November 24, 2014, Jessie “had unexplained wealth and had most likely falsified his SALN”. Jessie, “failed to present creditors or any supporting documents”.
Upon the explosion of this attack, it had been broadcasted to different news center, and one of the news was that “the attack was claimed by ISIS”. And finally the DOF confirmed about this information to who and why the convict did the attack in Manila Resorts World.
It is clear on this statement that the reason the convict attacked Manila world resort is about the case of unexplained wealth.
For the latest news from the Philippine National Police, 38 is now confirmed dead for this shooting incident and 54 were injured.
In compensation of the Resorts World Manila, they guaranteed PHP 1 million to each of the family victim for this incident.